The AACR Minority Scholar in Cancer Research Awards are offered to eligible minority scientists wishing to participate in Annual Meetings and special conferences of the American Association for Cancer Research (AACR).
AACR Annual Meeting 2020
Applications for the AACR Annual Meeting 2020 are now OPEN.
- Candidates must be full-time graduate students, medical students, residents, or clinical or postdoctoral fellows.
- Only minority groups that have been defined by the National Cancer Institute as being traditionally underrepresented in cancer and biomedical research are eligible for this award: African-Americans, Alaskan Natives, Hispanics, Native Americans and Native Pacific Islanders.
- Candidates must be citizens or permanent residents of the United States or Canada.
- Candidates must be the presenters of meritorious abstracts at the AACR Annual Meeting or special conferences.
- Candidates need not be members of the AACR to apply for this award.