MRA 2020-2021 Request for Proposals - Now Open
The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) is pleased to announce a Request for Proposals (RFP) for pre-clinical, translational, and early clinical research with the potential to produce unusually high impact, near-term advancements in melanoma prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging, and treatment.
The 2020 - 2021 award cycle, is anticipated to support at least $7.6 million in new funding.
Proposals will be accepted for Established Investigator, Academic-Industry Partnership, Young Investigator, and Pilot Awards. Please note that Special Opportunities are available in Immunotherapy, Radiation Oncology, Pediatric Melanoma and for researchers in the UK and Israel.
The Melanoma Research Alliance (MRA) announces a Request for Proposals (RFP) soliciting high-impact pre-clinical, translational, and early clinical research from scientists and clinicians around the world. The RFP calls for ideas that have the potential to lead to near-term clinical application in melanoma prevention, detection, diagnosis, staging, and treatment.
Please note that the following Special Opportunities are available:
- Pediatric Melanoma Young Investigator Award with St. Baldrick's Foundation,
- UK or Israel-Based Young Investigator Award with Rosetrees Trust,
- Radiation Oncology Young Investigator Award with ASTRO (U.S. applicants only), and
- Immunotherapy Young Investigator Awards supported by Bristol Myers Squibb (BMS).
Please note the following key deadlines:
- October 21, 2020: Young Investigator Award Eligibility Checklist Due to firstname.lastname@example.org by 5pm ET.
- November 4, 2020: Full Proposals Due for all Award Mechanisms
All proposals are due by 5:00 pm Eastern Time. Proposals should be submitted via the proposalCENTRAL on-line application tool: https://proposalcentral.com/.