Application Due Date
These awards provide funds to offset the presenter’s costs associated with their travel to attend The Liver Meeting® to present their award-winning research. Please note:
- Interested candidates must complete the Abstract Award application via www.liverresearchawards.org by 11:59 PM Eastern on the posted deadline.
- Candidates may submit multiple abstracts for consideration but are only eligible to receive one abstract award for The Liver Meeting® each year.
- Each abstract should be submitted as a separate application, which will be automatically considered for all categories in which the applicant meets eligibility requirements. There is no need to submit multiple applications for a single abstract.
- Candidates must be the presenter of the abstract that has been submitted for presentation at The Liver Meeting® by the May 24, 2023, abstract submission deadline.
- There are no abstract awards for Late-Breaking abstracts.
- Awards are not transferrable to another event or individual if the original presenter is unable to present the abstract in-person at The Liver Meeting® for any reason.
- Awards are available for in-person presentations only. Virtual-only presentations will not be considered.