The Ben & Catherine Ivy Foundation Emerging Adult Glioma Award provides grant support to investigators conducting high-impact, high-reward translational research for glioma. This award is intended to support projects designed to contribute to identifying therapies that will impact the survival of patients with brain cancer.
- A PhD, MD or equivalent is required.
- Only one submission per applicant is permitted every calendar year.
- Applicants need not be U.S. citizens, but must be employed by a U.S. non-profit academic institution.
- The Ben & Catherine Ivy Foundation does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, disability or any other legally protected characteristics.
- $600,000 total, payments received at initiation and completion of project
- Project duration is 24 months
- Indirect costs not to exceed 10% (included in award total)
- March 1, 2021: Application Due Date (Please do not submit before January 1, 2021)
- May 1, 2021: Selection of Awardees
- June 15, 2021: Signed Agreements Due
- July 1, 2021: Award Start Date
Application Information Required
- Contact Information (name, phone, address, email, and assistant contact information)
- Project Title
- Project Description
- 4 page maximum including graphs, photos, etc.
- Minimum 10-point font size
- Principal Investigator’s Biography
- 6 page maximum
- NIH Biosketch
- List of All Current Funding
- 50-word project description, affiliated parties, and direct costs per year